Tuesday 23 January 2007

[ Terms and Conditions ]

Charges will be as such:

1. Cost of ITEM

2. For Normal mail, the charges are $1.50 and for registered parcel,
it will be $3.50.


3. For any enquiries, feel free to e-mail me at weloveparadise@gmail.com

4. All payment are to be made on the same day when you place orders, latest by 12 midnight.
(If not, orders will not be placed.)

5. Please make payments to :
POSB Saving Account: 010-55639-2

6. Items are expected to arrive 1 to 2 weeks after. I will update buyers.
- Items should arrive 1, 2 weeks later, depending on situations.

7. Please place orders to my email: weloveparadise@gmail.com
E-mail me with this information:

a) Name of item
b) Link of item
c) Price in NT
d) Quantity
f) Your name
g) Hp number
h) email
(PLEASE FOLLOW THIS STRICTLY)

8. I will not be held responsible for missing, defective or erroneous
items during shipping, normal mail and any other unusual circumstances.

9. The transaction is final once funds are transferred. Full refunds
will be made if out of stocks.

10. Participants will bear all costs, including freight charges and
taxes, incurred from the ordering process.

11. I reserve the right to amend my terms and conditions from time to
time.

12. Please feel free to email me at weloveparadise@gmail.com for more
information.

No comments: